May 27, 2011

MMVA COUNT DOWN IS ON!

MY TOP 2010 MMVA FASHION PICKS

#1 Liz Trinnear looks GORGEOUS in this sky blue number. This mix of pleather and nylon is just amazing.  Her pale complexion, blonde hair and nude pump pair perfectly with the dress... and the fit? WOW! Not only is she bringing long sleeves back but she's got a rockin bod to pull this off. I just love it.
#2  Jessica Szohr looks stunning in ruby red. Her skin is just glowing next to the sequins on her dress. A perfect combo. Love the silver strappy shoes BUT I don't love the yellow handbag... everything else about this look is just rockin though. Especially the wavy hair. Very Boho- chic. Love her!

#3  As per usual Miley looks totally Rockin. I love this tight leather dress and I give her a major thumbs up for making it look  classy. Her lace up heel boots are fab too! This is the kind of look that not everyone can pull of so I totally love it.


#4 Emily Osment stunned us with her curves last year at the MMVAs. This dress looks pretty snug and I give her major props for wearing it with such confidence. I LOVE the lime. Such a summer colour and the nude pumps really make it pop! The bangles were a nice touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment